It is true that homeopathy in its mode of action is difficult for scientifically thinking people to reconcile with the existing world view. For many years of my life, I had nothing to do with homeopathy. It was not until I had children, who often had a few small aches and pains, that changed this. At that time, I tried to meet people who share my values on raising children and to my surprised many were supporters of homeopathy. I was often advised: “Go to a homoeopath, for small children it works especially good! Finally, I thought “I lose nothing to try it, and it will certainly not hurt” and I let my daughter treat her eczema in a homeopathic practice. When, about 2 weeks later, to my surprise, her skin was just fine, as if there had never been anything there, that was the (still hesitant) beginning of a great passion.
Several years have passed since then. Since then I have been able to find out several times what homeopathy can achieve. Through intensive study at the SkHZ (School of Classical Homeopathy) I learned how to correctly apply and use these laws of nature, which Samuel Hahnemann discovered and formulated.
Important Dates in my Life
- 1978 My birthday
- 1994- 1997 Craft Training and Apprenticeship
- 2001-2002 Living in Chicago, IL, United States
- 2002-2009 My three daughters are born
- 2005-2009 Organizing and participating on a private playgroup and kindergarten
- 2013-2018 Studying and training as a Homeopath at the Samuel Hahnemann School of Medicine
- Nov. 2016 Seminar “Throat, Nose, and Ear Diseases in the Homeopathic Praxis” with Dr. med. Joachim MayerBrix
- Nov. 2017 Seminar “Psychiatric Diagnosis in the Homeopathic Practice” with Dr. med. Hansjörg Heé
- Nov. 2018 Seminar “Traumatas in the homeopathic Practice” with Aleksandar Stefanovic